The raw & vegan shop for everyone
Leave us a message
Organic almond paste, especially created to make homemade plant-based milk. 180g glass jar.
Tired of tasteless plant-based milks, full of additives, salt and/or sugars? Tired of having to buy a 1L bottle to throw away half of it? Simply want to reduce your waste?
The solution is right there!
Plant-based milk concentrates, which enable you to make up to 3L of milk whenever you want, with the intensity you like and in the desired quantity.
The paste is made from very good quality Italian almonds and only almonds. No surprise, the taste of your homemade milk is much more pronounced and nicer compared to commercial almond milks (even those called "intense" in almonds), the texture is also more velvety.
This milk has a high nutritional value: it retains all the micro-nutrients of the almond, unlike commercial plant-based milks, it does not undergo heat treatment for its preservation.
>> Vegan, lactose-free, low in saturated fat and more than 20% of the daily intake of E vitamin.
🥛 How to prepare it?
You will need a blender (a small one is enough), or an hand blender if not. The recipe for 500 mL of milk is very simple: 60 g of almond paste for 450 ml of water + 15 g of sugar, honey or agave syrup. Mix everything for a few seconds, pour into a clean glass bottle. Store this milk in the fridge for up to 4 days.
For a less intense version, use 30 g of almond paste for 450 mL of water.
Have fun adding spices, vanilla, melted chocolate squares, cinnamon... there are plenty of ways to enjoy it.
🥛 A very studied production
To obtain milk of high nutritional and taste quality, the production of this paste required particular and unique attention:
- Italian almonds
- Mechanical grinding at low temperature
- Fine grain size measurement for a perfectly smooth milk texture
- No heat treatment used to increase shelf life
- Stability of micronutrients controlled at each manufacturing stage
1 pot of 150 mL sophisticated almonds = 3L of intense almond milk
The almond is one of the most common seeds in our diet. Here are its main advantages:
• E vitamin: this antioxidant vitamin is essential for many mechanisms in our body. In addition with omega-3, it makes the skin more beautiful, promotes its hydration and limits cellular aging. It also limits the degeneration of the brain and would be essential to fight against Alzeihmer's disease, the absence of E vitamin being characteristic in people with this disease (source here). We also note its presence in the membranes of all our cells and its participation in the formation of red blood cells.
An almond milk made with this paste brings you 22% of the recommended daily intake of E vitamin!!
• Good for the heart: the almond is mainly composed of lipids, in the form of mono and polyunsaturated fatty acids. These "good fats" are protectors of the cardiovascular system and therefore limit the onset of heart disease. Its good balance between omega 3 and 6 helps regulate cholesterol levels, thus protecting the arteries and ultimately the heart.
• Proteins: with its 25g/100g, the almond is rich in protein. In this almond milk you will consume 2.6 g per 100 mL. Good news for vegetarians/vegans, in addition to its protein intake, it is alkalizing! Reducing acidity helps to fight against the appearance of joint pain, certain diseases such as osteoporosis and simply to strengthen the immune system and general well-being. An ideal complement to your other vegetable proteins.
• Magnesium: anti-stress, helps regulate mood, fights fatigue, regulates blood sugar, reduces premenstrual syndrome, role in nerve transmission... you have understood that magnesium is essential for our health . The almond contains about 282mg of magnesium/100g which makes it a good source for the body. With 100 mL of almond milk you cover 8% of your daily needs.
• In summary: homemade almond milk made from this "sophisticated almond" paste is perfectly balanced in fiber, protein, unsaturated fatty acids and minerals. It is low in carbohydrates and therefore does not affect blood sugar levels. Finally a vegetable milk that is good for the planet and the body!
It all started with Sarah, a great lover of gourmet and healthy food. This enthusiast of homemade in all its forms, loves to discover, try new things and share them with those around her.
Coming from Paul Bocuse school among others, she found herself confronted with an intolerance to dairy products which forced her to modify her diet.
Looking for a solution to fill up on ferments without having to consume dairy products, she played the "call a friend" card by turning to David.
David, passionate about ferments and holder of a doctorate in the field, could help her find which ferment to use for a homemade vegetable yogurt.
Always ready to draw inspiration from the richness of nature to create new things, he spent many evenings alongside his yogurt maker. He tested different mix of ferments and natural ingredients to find THE recipe for making homemade yogurts with ferments from plant-based drinks.
Brin de Foli was born with this shock team and the very first mixtures of ferments for plant-based milks in the world were born. Full of inventiveness and ideas, they have developed more than 250 plant-based and fermented recipes. To continue in this mission to make dairy products plant-based, they have released their own almond and hazelnut pastes in order to produce plant-based milks with an incomparable taste, more stable and practical and above all, better for the planet.
Their state of mind, promoting a diet that defies codes: creative, personal, healthy, respectful of the environment, and alive - the living food.
Packaging: 180g glass jar (=150 mL).
Ingredients: 100% Almond from organic farming. Italy origin.
DMD: 1 year after production. After opening, consume preferably within 4 months.
The milk obtained can be kept for 4 days in the refrigerator.
Storage: store at room temperature in a dry place away from heat and light.
|Almond paste||Almond milk|
|Average nutrtional values||100 g||% VNR*||100 ml||% VNR*|
|34 %||93,9 kcal
|Fibers||6,5 g||22 %||0,8 g||3 %|
|Proteins||21,5 g||43 %||2,6 g||5 %|
|Salt||0,03 g||1 %||0 g|
|Magnesium||260 mg||69 %||31,2 mg||8 %|
|Phosphore||639 mg||91 %||77,68 mg||8 %|
|E vitami||21,6 mg||180 %||2,59 mg||22 %|
*Pourcentage compared to Reference Nutritional Values (RNV)
Ces produits pourraient vous intéresser
Organic activated whole almonds
Organic ferments for plant-based blend...
Organic fermented whole almond paste