- The seeds can be delivered anywhere except DOM-TOM (blocked by customs)
- The klamath can only be delivered in Metropolitan France with Chronopost (because it is a frozen product)
- The coconuts can only be delivered in France and border countries for conservation reasons.
- To receive coconuts in Switzerland, please join the Facebook group "Commandes groupées de noix de cocos fraîches biologiques". Conventional carriers cannot take charge of this fragile product.
Deliveries and returns
The transport of your package
Orders are processed upon receipt of payment. Shipping times can vary from 48 hours to 7 working days. An estimate of the preparation time is indicated to you before the payment of your order.
Once your order has been prepared, you will receive an email telling you that your package has been shipped, followed by another email that will tell you the tracking number.
Heavy products are shipped alone, in this case your order is split in two. Before making any complaints, check that the delivered items correspond to the Delivery Note in your package. Your order may have been split in two and you will receive the missing products in a second shipment.
Certain fresh products such as coconuts, mangoes, ... are only available for pre-order and are shipped upon arrival. If you have ordered other products, your order will be split, you will first receive the other products then the coconuts or mangoes upon arrival.
In the event of a product being out of stock, your order will be shipped in one go after the restocking has been received. If the product is out of stock for more than one week, we indicate the restocking date on the page of the corresponding product, please consult these pages.
The sea algae are stocked in a just-in-time supply to guarantee maximum freshness, and they may be out of stock over a few days. In this case, your order will be shipped in one go after the restocking is received.
The restocking dates and shipping times are given as an indication, any exceeding of the time limit cannot give rise to a payment of damages.
Return of your package / Dispute
You have the option, in accordance with the article L 121-16 of the Code of Consumption, to return your package (excluding fresh products) in perfect condition, in its original packaging and at your expense within fourteen working days from delivery for exchange or refund, shipping costs received if you have had shipping costs.
Please keep the delivery slip for the return, to be attached to the return package.
Before making any complaints, check that the delivered items correspond to the Delivery Note in your package. Your order may have been split in two and you will receive the missing products in a second shipment.
If your package arrives damaged, please accept and write to us regarding the events within 5 business days.
For a return or a complaint, please contact our customer service beforehand at firstname.lastname@example.org who will inform you of the procedure to follow.
For more information, please refer to the General Terms and Conditions.
Choice among our carriers:
We offer a large number of carriers, in order to be able to deliver the greatest number of people, regardless of where they live :)
- DPD Predict (explanatory link here): home delivery over a 3-hour time slot of your choice, to a relay point, to a neighbor, to a DPD relay or to an address other than the shipping address. The choice is made the day before receipt of your package, information by SMS and email. Non-contractual 24 to 48 hour delay.
Please note DPD does not deliver to Corsica.
- Chronopost: Fastest transport in France, 24 hours (non-contractual), the only possible means of transport for the Klamath algae.
- Tracking mails for individual books, wraps, nori sheets: 24 hours
- DHL allows us to send up to 70 kilos to France, Europe and worldwide thanks to several options (DHL Eco Europe, DHL Express Europe and DHL Express World).
- Colis Privé: Colis Privé is an economical carrier that delivers in 24/48 hours. No delivery of fresh or frozen product
- Mondial Relay: the most economical means of transport but also the slowest one 72 hours to 10 days. No delivery of fresh or frozen product
- Colissimo: We use Colissimo for shipments in European border countries, in Switzerland, and in the French overseas departments and territories. - Dilivengo: Dilivengo allows us to send small parcels of less than 2 kilos worldwide with tracking and the help of "La Poste" (French post). - Orders over 70 kilos are sent by pallet. In France only. For delivery in Europe, please contact the after-sales service to establish a quote.