Leave us a message
Soaked then dehydrated (=activated) almonds, 2 sizes available
Do you love almonds? You know that it is better to activate them before consuming them but you don't think about it? Or don't you have time? Or do you not yet know what activation is?
We offer you 250g and 1kg bags of almonds activated with very pure water - certified of the same quality as spring water that comes out of the mountains - then dehydrated at 40°C.
It is the fact of soaking the dried fruits or seeds, which will revive all the dormant enzymatic activity to start their germination and therefore make the vitamins and minerals that compose them bioavailable. Activation also eliminates phytic acid and the enzyme inhibitors they contain: these compounds can harm digestion and reduce the absorption of trace elements by our digestive system.
Home-activated seeds, however, can be stored in the refrigerator for only a few days. We therefore offer activated almonds dehydrated at low temperature: the combination of the power of activation, optimal preservation and a crunchy texture.
An activated almond is therefore an revived almond, on its way to germination, which makes all its compounds available and multiplies all its benefits for our body.
The variety used is TUONO, an organic almond from Sicily with an intense and aromatic flavor, without bitterness. It is one of the noblest varieties in the Mediterranean! This somewhat "forgotten" almond is being promoted by a group of organic farmers in Italy who wish to restore the image of old varieties of almonds and dried fruits. Cultivating original old varieties is a way of enhancing the terroir, consuming fewer resources and conserving biodiversity. To find out more about the approach of these farmers: click here.
Process: original water bath for 12 hours then dehydrated for 60 hours at 40°.
To find out more about Eauriginelle, see the "sector" section.
Benefits of activation:
Enzyme inhibitors are compounds enabling the seed not to develop, not to germinate until the external conditions are ideal for its growth. This is what allows you to keep your nuts, beans, seeds of all kinds for several months, or even years. However, when we eat them, they also have an effect in our stomach: they block certain enzymatic functions.
We are all born with a capital of enzymes. As we age, the amount of enzymes decreases in our body, which decreases our digestive power. The ideal is to overcome this problem by regularly providing our body with new enzymes that will do the work of digestion in harmony with all the other components involved in the digestive process. By soaking oilseeds to eat them raw, you maintain your enzymatic capital!
Phytic acid binds with important minerals like calcium, zinc, magnesium, iron and copper, which counteracts their absorption. It would also limit the bioavailability of proteins and make digestion difficult. It is therefore necessary to eliminate it so that our digestive system better absorbs these compounds essential to our well-being.
The almond is one of the most common oilseeds in our diet. Here are its main advantages:
• Good for the heart: the almond is mainly composed of lipids, in the form of mono and polyunsaturated fatty acids. These "good fats" are protectors of the cardiovascular system and therefore limit the onset of heart disease. Its good balance between omega-3 and -6 helps regulate cholesterol levels, thus protecting the arteries and ultimately the heart.
• Proteins: with its 25g/100g, the almond is rich in protein. Good news for vegetarians/vegans, in addition to its protein intake, it is alkalizing! Reducing acidity helps fight the onset of joint pain, certain diseases such as osteoporosis and simply strengthens the immune system and general well-being. An ideal complement to your other vegetable proteins.
• E vitamin: this antioxidant vitamin is essential for many mechanisms in our body. In addition with omega-3, it makes the skin more beautiful, promotes its hydration and limits cellular aging. It also limits the degeneration of the brain and would be essential to fight against Alzeihmer's disease, the absence of E vitamin being characteristic in people with this disease (source here). We also note its presence in the membranes of all our cells and its participation in the formation of red blood cells.
Twenty almonds (recommended daily amount) provides 60 to 70% of the daily E vitamin needs of an adult (source). It is also the oilseed that contains the most of it!
• Magnesium: anti-stress, participates in mood regulation, fights fatigue, blood sugar regulator, reduces premenstrual syndrome, role in nerve transmission... you have understood that magnesium is essential for our health . The almond contains about 282mg of magnesium/100g which makes it a good source for the body. Even more if it is activated!
• Weight loss: almonds are certainly caloric, but calories full of nutritional elements! Its high fiber content slows the absorption of fat, while rapidly increasing the feeling of satiety. Eating a handful of almonds during a snack is therefore beneficial because they will provide you with vitamins and minerals while reducing the caloric portion of the day (versus a "classic" sweet snack). A small portion of almonds every day reduces the feeling of hunger in the evening and perfectly complements a healthy diet.
Version Crue is an artisanal company from Nouvelle-Aquitaine, which already manufactures dehydrated wraps with vegetables and fruits grown within a radius of 15 km around their workshop. Committed to reintegration, to eating better, to the planet and deeply human, it is a company that has everything to succeed.
For activated seeds & oilseeds, great care has been taken in the selection of producers and varieties.
The Version Crue production site has been equipped with a water filtration and dynamization system so that all their products are made with the best possible quality water:
It is the Eauriginelle system, when you open the dedicated tap (and only then!), the filtered water is remineralised using lithothamnium, an algae very rich in minerals and trace elements (biocompatible, because of vegetable origin), energized using a triple vortexer, restructured with an informed rock crystal (with the words "love", "gratitude", "benevolence") but also protected from electromagnetic waves with 2 stones: a shungite and a labradorite. The latter also brings energy to the reverse osmosis water. This means that we have, at the exit, some water that fully meets the criteria of Vincent's BioElectronics (BEV): in the analysis results, it is qualified as perfect water, that is to say in all points identical to unpolluted spring water.
The local green electricity supplier that runs their dehydrators is Énergie d'ici.
The packaging also required extensive research to offer you packaging that respects the environment, made of natural material and 100% recyclable - while ensuring optimal conservation.
- DMD: 12 months after the production date
- Storage: cool and dry. In the tightly closed bag or in an airtight jar.
- Packaging: 100% recyclable kraft bag
- Origin: Sicily (Italy)
- The label mandalas were created by Lucie Yonnet, painter, illustrator and graphic designer, who creates energetic and vibratory images: www.lucieyonnet.com
Ces produits pourraient vous intéresser