The raw & vegan shop for everyone
Red Azuki bean seeds to germinate, in doypack of 400g
Red Azuki bean (Vigna angularis) is popular in Asia and especially in Japan, where it is better known for making pastries (dorayaki for example) than for savory dishes. It is a popular legume in vegetarian and vegan diets because Azuki is very digestible, in addition to being rich in protein.
Once germinated, its taste is similar to that of white beans.
Soaking: 12 hours
Germination: 4 days
• The red Azuki bean is a legume very rich in protein and plant-based fibers. Fiber helps keep the digestive system active, which limits constipation. They would also have a protective effect on colon cancer. Its high fiber content helps maintain stable blood sugar levels and is therefore indicated for people with diabetes.
• It contains folate, potassium and magnesium which are all essential for a healthy heart.
• There is also the presence of molybdenum, a trace element that produces sulfite oxidase, an enzyme that is essential for liver detoxification.
• It contains small amounts of group B vitamins (B1, B2, B3, B5, B6 and B9).
• Azuki beans can contain up to 29 different types of natural antioxidants, including proanthocyanidins. Studies have shown beneficial effects of proanthocyanidins on oxidative damage associated with various diseases such as inflammation, cardiovascular disease, atherosclerosis, diabetes and cancer.
• Iron is found in its composition. This trace element essential to our body plays a role in the manufacture of new cells, hormones and neurotransmitters.
- Packaging: doypack of 400g.
- DMD: 3 years after the date of production
- Delivery: everywhere except Overseas Departments and Territories
Ces produits pourraient vous intéresser