Leave us a message
Automatic sprouter. 2-year warranty
Including €0.05 for ecotax
Dimensions: 56*43*15 cm
Weight: 5,9 kg
Lighter, it can be fully dismantled, fully washable in the dishwasher or by hand, the water mister is more economical and more efficient, direct access to the seeds.
CAUTION: the manual is in French and doesn’t come with the sprouter, you can find the startup guide here.
The Easygreen comes ready to run with 5 rectangular grooved self-draining trays.
Full description of the package:
1x EasyGreen™ sprouter
1x fog machine
1x air filter
1x vinyl draining tube
1x English instructions
5x medium trays
2x water tank caps
1x external draining cap
1x draining connector
The testimonials received on the sprouter and the sprouted seeds match on certain points:
- difficulties to change the eating habits
- lack of time or discipline to manage a sprouter in a regular manner
- a priori incompatible personal organization (absences in the week, travels, etc.)
- special difficulties to germinate some sensitive seeds (sunflower, buckwheat...)
- too high temperature problems (in the summer for example)
- presence of midges, mildew...leading to the sprouted seeds abandonment
The Easygreen sprouter handles moisture maintenance within the growth enclosure and the regular misting and ventilation of the seeds insuring an unequalled freshness compared to a manual sprouter. No other sprouter takes care of the seeds aeration and the heat evacuation related to the growth phenomenon.
The programming is accomplished with a mechanical timer, which handles between 5 to 8 daily cycles of nebulization for 15 to 20 minutes. In total, it represents a daily water consumption of 2 to 3 litres, well below the water quantities used to rinse manually the same amount of seeds. The con-sumption of the operating device (2 to 3 hours per 24 hours is 18 watts).
The use of your sprouter is equivalent to:
- the monitoring the water level in the tank, knowing that, in case of neglect, the mist will continue to operate without damage, it will take care of the ventilation only. This surveillance can be eliminated by installing an automatic filling system.
- consume the seeds, which have germinated and replace them with dry seeds
- clean your Easygreen once a week using a soft cloth, and 2 or 3 times per year a more thorough cleaning. It should be noted that the Easygreen has a cycle of automatic cleaning that it is possible to implement with the help of "crystal" white vinegar.
Pros of the Easygreen
Easygreen is sold for 20 years in 32 countries around the world, including in a scientific station located in Antartica. It is probably the best sprouter existing in the world.
By purchasing the Easygreen, you realize an important step to improve the quality of your diet daily, you will eat food produced in your own kitchen, of an unequalled freshness and vitality.
Comparative Easygreen & other automatic sprouters:
- the Easygreen does not use a fragile pump working under pressure but a water mister sucking the water through a natural movement in spiral (see video below), thereby improving the subtle quality of the water. The engine (18 watts) of the water mister is placed well above the tank and so, doesn’t warm the water contained in it by contact. Moreover, the misting principle lowers the water temperature if it is high, which enables to refresh the seeds. The more the water is warm or hot, the more the growth of mold, mildew or rot is favored.
Biovie is world producer of the Easygreen
With regard to the principle of water dynamization by vortex (whirlpool) used by the Easygreen, you can watch this video "the water masters" (2/2), broadcasted on ARTE tv channel, which refers to the work of the scientist Victor Schauberger:
General Operating Principal
The water contained in the 5 liters tank is sucked by a venturi effect, which will have an energizing and oxygenating effect (see video above).
The "fresh" water will then be mixed to a stream of filtered air, and the fog thus generated will be sprayed to the surface of the seeds arranged in the growth enclosure. The residual water is collected at the front of the device and is not put back in circulation. This rinse water is charged of enzymes inhibitors, and it is important that it is discarded.
Ces produits pourraient vous intéresser
Very good sprouter
It works as described. An indication how much water is still in the tank would be helpfull. Anyhow I hab happy with the device and the seeds are growing. Thanks Tom