The raw & vegan shop for everyone
Leave us a message
Mung bean seeds to germinate, in doypack of 700g or bag of 5kgs
We no longer present the mung bean: very easy to germinate, it is undoubtedly the most used seed with alfafa! From the legume family, “green soybeans” originate from India, where its sprouted seed has been used in Ayurvedic cooking since 1500 BC. Unlike yellow soybeans, mung beans have not been genetically manipulated. Its discreet taste of nuts and peas and its slightly crispy texture blend perfectly with Asian flavors (coconut, lemongrass)... and much more!
Soaking: 24 hours
Germination : 5 days
It contains vitamins (A, C, E and all the vitamins of B group, which among other things ensure good digestive and nervous functioning). It is also an important source of K vitamin, which contributes to good blood clotting and bone mineralization. It presents a strong contribution in mineral salts (potassium, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, sulfur) and trace elements (iron, copper, manganese, selenium, zinc).
• Rich in crude proteins (23 to 32%) and essential fatty acids, its satiety power is high.
• It protects the cardiovascular system thanks to its hypotensive effect, and helps reduce cholesterol and blood sugar.
• Rich in phytoestrogens, it contributes to the regrowth of hair and nails.
• The germination process eliminates digestive discomfort that can be caused by adult beans.
- Packaging: doypack of 700g or 5kgs
- DMD: for the 700g bag, DMD of 3 years after the date of production and for the 5kgs bag, DMD of 1 year after the date of production.
- Delivery: everywhere except Overseas Departments and Territories
Ces produits pourraient vous intéresser
Batch Cooking 1 - 10th of June 2023 at...
Organic Andante Mix (Mung bean, Alfafa...