Leave us a message
Green pea seeds to germinate, in doypack of 400g or bag of 5kgs
This seed of the legume family originates from Central Asia and has been cultivated for over 4000 years! Its fresh and crunchy taste is similar to that of peas. Green peas can be eaten either whole, very young, or as young shoots (about 8 cm) like sunflowers or buckwheat, to taste in salads or in green juices.
Soaking : 12 hours
Germination : 3-4 days
• High content of minerals (potassium, phosphorus, magnesium, calcium, iron), trace elements (zinc, copper) and vitamins (A, C, E, K and all the vitamins of group B). Its richness in B9 vitamin makes it a food of choice for pregnant women.
• Rich in fiber and vegetable proteins, green peas have a low glycemic index. It is thus reputed to help reduce the level of sugar and cholesterol in the blood. Its K vitamin content further helps protect the cardiovascular system.
• It is also rich in polyphenols, an antioxidant with anti-inflammatory properties that would in-fluence the intestinal microbiota and further reduce the risk of type 2 diabetes.
- Packaging: doypack of 400g or 5kgs
- DMD: for the 400g bag, DMD of 3 years after the date of production and for the 5kgs bag, DMD of 1 year after the date of production
- Delivery: everywhere except Overseas Departments and Territories
Ces produits pourraient vous intéresser