The raw & vegan shop for everyone
Leave us a message
Red cabbage seeds to germinate, in doypack of 300g
Originally from Central Europe, red cabbage was highly prized in the Middle Ages for its benefits on digestion. Its sprouted seeds have a sweet taste and their astonishing purplish red color will perfectly decorate your dishes.
Soaking: 4 hours
Germination : 5 days
• Full of minerals (iron, manganese, calcium, potassium ...), they alkalize tissues and energize the body in depth. It is a first choice food for vegetarians, vegans and people prone to anemia.
• Sprouted red cabbage contains up to 40 times more C and E vitamins than adult vegetables! It also contains K vitamin, essential for good coagulation and bone density as well as for pregnancy. Rich in B group vitamins, it promotes good nervous and intestinal balance and improves cognitive functions. It also prevents the risks of B12 vitamin deficiency.
• Appetizing and purifying, these germinated seeds cleanse and repair the digestive mucous membranes. They are particularly recommended in cases of heartburn, nausea, ulcers and parasitosis.
• Diuretics and appetite suppressants, their low glycemic index also promotes weight loss and stabilizes blood sugar levels.
• It is the cabbage richest in antioxidants: coupled with C vitamin, these fight against ocular and skin aging (elasticity, healing). Its glucosinolates, transformed into isothiocyanates and indoles during digestion, have an anti-inflammatory and protective role for DNA now recognized in the fight against lung cancer and neurodegenerative diseases of the Alzheimer's type.
• A recent study shows that sprouted red cabbage seeds reduce bad cholesterol (LDL) levels in the blood and in the liver. They also regulate blood pressure and reduce the level of triglycerides and pro-inflammatory cytokines, making them a first-choice cardiovascular and hepatic protector.
• These same anthocyanins also increase athletic performance (endurance, muscle growth) and reduce muscle damage (stiffness).
- Packaging: doypack of 300g
- DMD: 3 years after the date of production
- Delivery: everywhere except Overseas Departments and Territories
Ces produits pourraient vous intéresser