Leave us a message
Red radish seeds to germinate, in doypack 500g
The seeds of red radish have been known since ancient times. They served as offerings to the deities of Ancient Greece, and among the Romans, calmed coughs and hemorrhages. Their flavor is a little more spicy than that of radish and will go perfectly with milder flavors such as carrot, sweet potato, cucumber, or dried fruits.
Soaking : 12 hours
Germination : 5 days
- Rich in C vitamin and antioxidant flavonoids (anthocyanins, glucosinolate), red radish is given anti-inflammatory and protective properties for the cardiovascular system, as well as an inhibitory role for cancer cells.
- Its high content of mineral salts and trace elements - especially potassium - helps strengthen muscle tissue and its richness in A vitamin helps strengthen sight.
- Red radish is also rich in folic acid (B9 vitamin) with anti-stress, DNA protective and oxygenating properties.
- As for radish, its sulfur content makes it a very good purifying agent for the ENT sphere.
- Packaging: doypack of 500g
- DMD: 3 years after the date of production
- Livraison: everywhere except Overseas Departments and Territories
Ces produits pourraient vous intéresser