Batch Cooking 1 - 10th of June 2023 at...
The raw & vegan shop for everyone
Leave us a message
Blend of 6 cold-pressed oils, adapted to the needs of women during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Certified organic farming, 500 mL.
Throughout our lives our needs change. Pregnancy in particular is one of the biggest physical changes in a woman's life. And of course in the daily life of both parents!
For the organism of the mother, the necessary energy intake is considerably increased: and yes, it is necessary to create this little being, while maintaining good health ;) Food becomes essential and it is not a question of eat twice as much, but twice as well.
The "good" fats are very important to limit deficiencies and maintain good mood (a DHA deficiency increases the baby blues for example), it is a question of choosing them carefully. Because a healthy organism is a well-developed foetus.
After birth, these physiological needs do not collapse overnight: breastfeeding is a very important phase which also requires paying attention to the quality of one's diet (and rest) to preserve vitality, good health and good mood. We know that what the mother eats will influence the quality of her milk.
To make all this simpler, Quintessens has developed with nutritionists and naturopaths a mixture of oils which guarantees the simultaneous supply of all the essential fatty acids, components of the membranes of all the cells that must be built up during pregnancy.
🪔 A custom-made blend of oils
- Virgin rapeseed oil for a balanced intake of omega 3 and 6
- Oleic sunflower oil rich in omega 6 and E vitamin
- Extra virgin olive oil for its taste
- Virgin flaxseed oil for omega 3
- Seaweed oil for DHA for the brain
- Virgin borage oil for skin elasticity
Its taste is soft, it is very easy to consume it as your usual oil.
🪔 How to use it?
As a replacement for your main oil in your dishes, salads, smoothies, pestos, gratins and any other culinary creation.
Suitable for cooking (below 140°C) and the oven.
Not suitable for frying!
The ideal remains to consume it raw, if necessary by adding it after cooking.
🪔 Virtuous and 100% transparent manufacturing
Future Mum oil is certified organic, cold pressed and mainly of French origin (percentages available in the "In practice" tab), designed and manufactured in France. Quintesens makes it a point of honor to work with natural products, to enhance the human factor and protect the planet, they master their raw material sectors for impeccable quality.
To find out more about the stages in the manufacture of oils, click here: Quintesens has produced a clear and very relevant diagram.
Future Mum oil brings you:
85% of needs covered in Omega-3, to prevent any deficit in babies and mums. A diet rich in omega 3 has been proven to reduce the risk of premature birth. In addition, they help in the formation of the brain (composed of almost 60% lipids) during the formation of the fetus, but also after birth. A good supply from birth will be beneficial for the whole life of your child!
100% of E vitamin needs covered, to protect the cells against oxidative stress.
Borage oil which plays a recognized role in the prevention of stretch marks. It preserves the elasticity of the skin as the baby grows in your womb.
An Omega-6/Omega-3 ratio equal to 2.2 to correct common imbalances during pregnancy.
This oil covers 64% of the DHA requirements recognized as essential for the proper development of the brain, heart and retina of the fetus. It also makes it possible to reduce the phases of "baby blues" by half. Nearly one in 8 women is affected by these low mood during pregnancy and breastfeeding! In addition to those around you, food can be a real support to get through this adventure as calmly as possible.
HEALTH - PLEASURE - ORGANIC - TRACEABILITY
This company aims to unite taste and health, with mainly French organic products. It was obvious that their products would find a place of choice in our shop!
Created in 2017 by Sébastien Loctin, a former executive in the agri-food industry who began to question himself when his children were born and to worry about the evolution of food over time. He saw from inside the transformation of the food supply towards standardized, uniform, rationalized and above all very profitable products. He notes that we have gone from a diet that nourishes to a diet that fills in...
Why should we choose between eating organic, eating healthy, eating well or eating French? Quintesens was born and the revolution is underway to enable everyone to make the best choice of products for their health and the one of their family.
Today, each new product they develop meets the same commitments:
* Health: recipes developed with experts (nutritionists and naturopaths), ingredients sourced in relation to their nutritional potential, no additives even those authorized in organic. You are sure to choose the healthiest products on the market.
* Pleasure: taking care of yourself is easier when you don't have to force yourself! Gourmets from the start, the Quintesens team offers us an uninhibited healthy alternative. The recipes are developed with culinary creators and chefs.
* Organic: and much more. Their specifications are stricter than the classic organic label: no additives even authorized in organic, taking into account the human/animal/earth relationship, building solid and lasting links with producers and rigorous selection of raw materials.
* Traceability: products from quality terroirs and of French origin when the sectors allow it. When this is not possible, they carefully select partners who are mainly European.
"Feeding people is a responsibility that cannot be compromised!"
- Ingredients: Organic Virgin Rapeseed Oil, Organic Oleic Sunflower Oil, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Virgin Linseed Oil, Algae Oil rich in DHA, Organic Virgin Borage Oil
*79 % France origin
*19 % Europe origin
*2 % non UE
- DMD: 15 months after production date
- Packaging: tinted glass bottle, capacity 50 cL
- Storage: at room temperature, between 5°C and 25°C
|Average Nutritional Information|
|For 100g||For 30g|
|Energy Kcal / Kj||900 / 3768||270 / 1130|
|whose saturated fats||11,2g||3,36g|
|whose monounsaturated fats||65,2g||19,6g|
|whose polyunsaturated fats||23,58g||7,07g|
|Ratio Omega-6 / Omega-3||2,23||2,23|
Ces produits pourraient vous intéresser
Batch Cooking 1 - 10th of June 2023 at...
Aperaw Vitality - 10th of June 2023 at...
250mL organic virgin flaxseed oil