The raw & vegan shop for everyone
Rocket arugula seeds to germinate, in doypack of 300g or bag of 5kgs
Sprouted arugula seeds have an extremely pleasant tangy and aromatic flavor, slightly more spicy than that of adult salad. The bitterness of arugula acts as a digestive tonic with aperitif properties. Its seeds have also been used since Antiquity for their purifying and... aphrodisiac properties!
CAUTION: Arugula seeds are mucilaginous seeds and cannot germinate directly on an airtight flat surface. They require a substrate, and cannot germinate properly in the absence of the germination medium which stabilizes the gel they produce.
Biovie has developed small hemp germination mats specifically intended for the germination of mucilaginous seeds in the Easygreen automatic sprouter. These mats are available on the store. More information here : mats
Soaking: 2 hours
Germination : 5 days
- Sprouted arugula is particularly rich in C vitamin, which makes it an excellent stimulant, a real concentrate of energy! It also contains vitamins (A, B1, B2, B3, B9 and K). B9 vitamin, in particular, contributes to cell regeneration and the proper functioning of the nervous system.
- Arugula has a high content of mineral salts: sodium, potassium, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus...
- Its sulfur content gives it purifying properties and has a regenerating effect on the skin and hair.
- Arugula also has carotenoids with antioxidant properties (lutein and beta-carotene), in greater quantities than other salads and lettuce, as well as flavonoids (in particular quercetin, which has anti-inflammatory properties and blood pressure regulators).
- Like cabbages, broccoli and radish, arugula is part of the Brassicaceae family: its glucosinolates are transformed into isothiocyanates on contact with the intestinal flora. According to several studies, this mechanism contributes to reducing the risk of cancer.
- Packaging: doypack of 300g or 5kgs
- DMD: for the 300g bag, DMD to 3 years after the date of production, for the 5kgs bag, DMD of 1 year after the date of production
- Delivery: everywhere except Overseas Departments and Territories
Ces produits pourraient vous intéresser