Brazil nuts are particularly rich in E vitamin and selenium for an optimal anti-oxidant and immune activity, further reinforced by its zinc and C vitamin content.
Its richness in B vitamins still contributes to improving the mood, digestion and hormone balance.
- 2 cups of soaked Brazil nuts
- 2 cups of carrots cut in pieces
- 1/4 cup of chopped red onion
- 2 bunches of thin sliced celery
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tsp of carvi seeds
- 1 tsp of fennel seeds
- 1 tsp of onion powder
- (optional) 2 tsps of Tamari
- 1⁄2 cup of parsley or aneth
Mix all the ingredients together and put in the juice extractor with the appropriate accessory.
Season to your taste and add the optional ingredients if you wish.
This paste can be dehydrated to make crackers or burgers.
From the 170 recipes of the ebook "Healthful Cuisine"