Here is the recipe for the flagship sauce of the famous American health institute Hippocrates.
- 1 cup of virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tbsps of fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsps of mustard seeds
- 2.5 tbsps of Tamari or Shoyu
- 1/4 tsp of Cayenne pepper
- Some spoons of water to ensure a good emulsion
+ Optional: fresh herbs, ginger, sesame oil...
You can also use this seasoning to marinate vegetables and sprouted seeds. The marinade softens food and spreads aromas, creating the impression of a cooked food!
Mix well so that all foods are covered and compress the preparation in the bottom of a salad bowl.
Cover and let stand between 30 minutes and one night.
Find this recipe among the 170 crusine recipes in the illustrated eBook "Healthful Cuisine": HERE