Dehydrated sea bean seaweed
Sea bean seaweed, dehydrated at low temperature, 150g
Organic dehydrated sea beans, in flakes, in packaging of 150g.
Sea bean seaweed, flakes, dehydrated at low temperature, in 150g.
Also called "sea spaghetti", the sea bean (Himanthalia elongata) is part of the most popular algae. It is harvested during high tides and can reach 3 metres long. Olive green in colour, its refined taste is very popular for the new consumers of algae! In fresh form or dried after rehydration, the sea bean is very simple to prepare. Its soft texture is worked like green beans in the composition of salads, dishes, tartars or as a replacement of tagliatelles. It blends very well with soy sauce, and will inspire raw original and refined creations.
- Like all seaweeds, the bean is rich in calcium, magnesium, iodine, sodium, manganese and omega 3.
- The bean has a particularly high content in A, B6 and C vitamins (up to 4 times more C vitamin than in an orange!)
- It contains fucoxanthin, an anti-oxidant, to which is attributed the suppressive virtues of cancer evolution (particularly hormone-dependent cancers). These fucanes also have anticoagulant, anti-inflammatory and antiviral properties.
- It contributes to the detoxification of pollutants and heavy metals.
- It contains 3 times more fiber than apples and contributes to a decline of the blood sugar level.
- Like all algae, its high iodine content requires precautions for people suffering from hyperthyroidism.
In European exclusivity, and in partnership with BRETALG company, we offer organic sea beans algae, dehydrated at a low temperature (40°C) and presented in a re-sealable kraft packaging, which keeps your algae away from the light.
True to our values of transparency and integrity, we wanted to show you in video all this process, from the harvest to your plates.
- DMD: 2 years after the date of production
- Packaging: Resealable kraft packaging
Ces produits pourraient vous intéresser