Organic sweet raw wrap - apple and cinnamon
Pack of 6 raw and organic fruit wraps, 190g
Dehydrated raw wrap with organic apple and cinnamon (gluten free)
Perfect for picnics or meals on the go, these raw wraps are used as classic wraps, color and taste in addition! Their rectangular shape is very easy to garnish and enables you to give free rein to your creativity (roll, triangle, "mille-feuille"...). They are perfect for people in a hurry or who do not have a dehydrator at home.
Gluten-free and vegan, they are composed only of raw vegetables and spices mashed in a blender, then slowly dehydrated at 40°C for 15 hours. They are suitable for everyone, young and old, whatever their diet.
These wraps are soft and foldable, from the same consistency than a pancake. They are well resistant to the preparations' moisture you can put inside them, and therefore can be prepared in advance, they will not break on the way.
Why use these wraps?
They are an easy to prepare and healthy snack, they enable to eat more fruits very easily and in a fun way.
They are multi-uses. Spread with crupote, crufiture, spread, fresh fruit, honey, oilseed puree or simply plain.
For an original dessert: prepare a strawberry or raspberry puree (fresh or frozen depending on the season) and peel a banana. Spread the red fruit puree on the wrap, leaving a free strip on the longest edge of the wrap. Place the whole banana in length on the edge that is covered with fruit puree. As for a maki, roll tightly the wrap around the banana.
Cut the roll into 2-3 cm sections.
Plant a toothpick in each small bite. Enjoy!
Discover the commitments of their creator: Version Crue
• These wraps are the result of the fusion between fast food and living food. Unlike classic pancakes/wraps, they are gluten-free, vegan and bake-free so they are super nutritious. Their fiber and protein contents are higher than commercial wheat pancakes or wraps.
• Rich in taste and colorful, they are a very easy way to incorporate raw fruit into your desserts. Especially for children, these "hidden fruits" will delight their taste buds in a playful way.
• Dehydration at very low temperatures of fruit wraps enables to preserve all nutritional qualities (enzymes, vitamins, minerals...) of the fruits and spices used in the recipe.
• Ideal for breakfast to replace the traditional slices of bread. Or as a healthy snack at any time.
The cinnamon used for these wraps is Ceylon cinnamon. It is an exceptional variety much more aromatic, grown in Sri Lanka, unlike ordinary cinnamon (known as casse) grown in China, whose taste is more bitter.
Version Crue is an artisanal company from Nouvelle-Aquitaine, which manufactures its dehydrated products with vegetables and fruits grown within a radius of 15 km around their workshop. Committed to reintegration, eating better, for the planet and deeply human, it is a company that gains to be known.
We met Version Crue's team in April 2020, and we were immediately seduced by the quality and authenticity of their products and especially their wraps. Their video accurately describes their social and environmental involvement, and we support them!
- Packaging: resealable kraft bag
- DMD: 6 months after the date of production
- Ingredients: Montcalm spring natural mineral water, apples*, Deglet Nour dates*, golden flax seeds*, lemon juice*, raw Ceylon cinnamon powder*
* Ingredients from EU and non-EU organic farming
- Storage: closed bags can be stored for up to 12 months in a cool, dry place, away from heat and humidity.
Ces produits pourraient vous intéresser
Be the first to ask a question about this product!