Glass seed sprouter
Glass sprouter for all your seeds, especially the mucilaginous ones.
This small sprouter is specially designed for fine mucilagineous seeds.
- Description: Glass sprouter with removable stainless steel tray. Dimensions: 14 x 15 x 5.6 cm
- For which seeds? Preferably for mucilaginous plants: watercress, arugula, flax, mustard, chia, basil ...
- Pros: Portable. Light. Sustainable. Economic. Recyclable. Recycled cardboard packaging.
1. Soak the contents of a teaspoon of seeds in a glass of water for 30 min.
2. Using the back of the spoon, spread the seeds on the stainless steel grid without overlapping them.
3. Fill the glass cup with clear water to the level of the grid.
4. Empty the water from the cup daily, replace it with fresh water.
5. To lift the grill, use the tip of a knife.
6. Harvest by simply pulling off the shoots or by cutting with scissors.
7. During cultivation, white rootlets may appear at the root. Not to be confused with mold.
Ces produits pourraient vous intéresser
Be the first to ask a question about this product!