Organic broccoli seeds
Broccoli seeds to germinate, in doypack of 300g or bag of 5kgs
Organic broccoli seeds to germinate, available in doypack of 300g or bag of 5kgs
Broccoli comes from the Italian "brocco" which means sprout. Its germinated seed was already very popular in Roman times! Its raw cabbage flavor is slightly spicier than the vegetable. Particularly rich in chlorophyll, it is an excellent source of A, B2, B6, C, E and K vitamins, but also of phosphorus, calcium, magnesium, iron, zinc, and potassium.
Even better, broccoli contains a wide variety of antioxidants: indoles, glutathione, quercetin, lutein, beta-carotene, zeaxanthin but also isothiocyanate and sulforaphane, some compounds present in all crucifers but found in more abundant quantities in the broccoli. Like vitamins, their concentration increases significantly during the germination process (up to 100 times more than the adult plant for sulforaphane!), making sprouted broccoli seeds the health food par excellence.
Soaking: 4 to 6 hours
Germination: 4 to 6 days. It is very easy to grow in the Easygreen sprouter from 16°C: the hulls remain at the base and the dense root network allows rapid vertical growth.
Indeed, these nutrients:
• Protect the cardiovascular system (daily consumption of cruciferous vegetables has been shown to reduce the concentration of homocysteine in the blood)
• Detoxify the liver, drain the lungs (sulforaphane) and stimulate immunity
• Inhibit degeneration of the nervous system and repair brain tissues.
• Maintain good eye health.
• Have antibacterial properties (broccoli is said to reduce the proliferation of pathogenic bacteria such as helicobacter pylori).
Broccoli is currently the subject of extensive research in the control and prevention of cancer. Indeed, it could inhibit the appearance of tumors and the growth of cancer cells, particularly of the lung and breast.
Anecdote: sulforaphane was the subject of a medical study carried out by Dr. Paul Talalay of Johns Hopkins University in the USA. A patent filing on sprouted broccoli seeds was even attempted in the United States, an attempt rejected on July 23, 2001 by the Court in Nashville, USA.
- Packaging: doypack of 300g or 5kgs.
- DMD: for the 300g bag, DDM of 3 years after the date of production / For the 5kgs bag, DMD of 1 year after the date of production.
- Delivery: everywhere except Overseas Departments and Territories
Ces produits pourraient vous intéresser
Be the first to ask a question about this product!