Organic lucerne (alfafa) seeds
Lucerne (alfafa) seeds to germinate, in can of 500gs or bag of 5kgs
Organic lucerne (alfalfa) seeds to germinate: one of the richest and most complete foods
Lucerne or alfalfa is undoubtedly the most famous and appreciated sprouted seed, so easy to germinate, soft and refreshing to the taste. It is above all one of the richest and most complete foods: a real fountain of youth!
The name "alfalfa" comes from Arabic and means "father of all food". Its seeds were also found in the tombs of certain Egyptian pharaohs. The term "lucerne" refers to its use as fodder for animals.
Soaking : 12 hours
Germination : 5 days
• Impressive vitamin content (A, B1, B2, B3, C, D, E, K)
• Rich in mineral salts (calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, iron, zinc, copper, sulfur ...), it helps maintain the acid-base balance and fight against osteoporosis. Its seeds contain up to 10 times more calcium than milk!
• Its magnesium content, higher than the one of almonds, has anti-stress properties, especially in cases of spasmophilia.
• Its richness in silica promotes the health of the skin, hair and nails.
• It contains 15 to 22% proteins, including the 8 essential amino acids.
• Its essential fatty acids help fight cholesterol and its fiber content promotes good digestion.
• Detoxifying, a regular use would remove additives, pesticides and other toxics. It is also a powerful ally in case of viral or bacterial infections and a drainer of the respiratory system in case of cold.
• Thanks to its content in coumestrol, an estrogenizing antioxidant, alfalfa is recommended for menopausal disorders.
- Packaging: recyclable can of 500g or 5kgs
- DMD: for the 500g bag, DMD of 3 years after the date of production and for the 5kgs bag, DMD of 1 year after the date of production
- Delivery: everywhere except Overseas Departments and Territories
Ces produits pourraient vous intéresser
Be the first to ask a question about this product!