Organic Wheat Seeds Special Wheat Grass
Organic wheat grass seeds to germinate, in doypack of 600g or bag of 5kgs
Rustic & Ancient Organic Wheat Grass to Germinate
From Timilia variety
Wheatgrass looks a lot like the grass that commonly grows in our gardens. Its growth is rapid and luxuriant. In nature, the ears can reach almost 1.80m! Consumed in juice from the extractor, it represents an exceptional supply of nutrients, vitamins and chlorophyll. Wheatgrass juice does not contain gluten, and has been one of the pillars of the famous Hippocrates Institute program for 60 years.
Wheatgrass juice tastes significantly milder than traditional durum wheatgrass juice, and the extra amount is superior. This hardy and old-fashioned Timilia wheat variety was chosen for germination because it is particularly well suited to the production of wheatgrass.
Soaking : 12h
Germination: 48h. Then plant your seeds on potting soil and harvest after 7 days, when the grass has reached 10 cm in height.
Despite the high nutrient content of wheat and the very good results obtained by Ann Wigmore in her Hippocrates Institute of Health with wheatgrass juice, some clarification is needed. Wheatgrass juice produces a very sweet flavored drink that is not suitable for everyone, both tastefully and bio-chemically. In the case of candidiasis, the yeast infection is fed on sweet and sweet foods, which include sweet wheatgrass. The slightly bitter taste of barley, especially when mixed with carrot juice, for example, works best for many people. Wheat and corn are the two grains that have been most modified by humans over the past 2 centuries and as such they are not suitable for everyone.
• It is one of the most complete foods, with 92 of the 102 of the minerals and trace elements present in the plant kingdom and all the amino acids. It is particularly rich in iron, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus and zinc, which makes it an anti-stress and fatigue weapon as well as a formidable immune boost.
• It is one of the most important sources of A, C and E vitamins, which contributes to the oxygenation of the blood and protects the cells from aging. It also contains B17 vitamin (the same found in the kernels of the apricot kernel), known for its anti-cancer role.
• Its richness in highly assimilable chlorophyll further helps to improve blood circulation and detoxify the organs, especially the liver. Chlorophyll also has an anti-bacterial and regenerative action on the intestinal sphere, blood and lymph. It also helps to regulate the level of sugar in the blood.
• Diuretic, wheatgrass fights against constipation.
• It is one of the richest foods in phytosterols and lutein, antioxidants that protect the heart (lowering cholesterol, regulating blood pressure) and the retina (slowing down macular degeneration), respectively.
- Packaging: doypack of 600g or 5kgs
- DMD: For the 600g bag, DMD of 3 years after the date of production and for the 5kgs bag, DMD of 1 year after the date of production
- Delivery: everywhere except Overseas Departments and Territories
Ces produits pourraient vous intéresser
Be the first to ask a question about this product!