Organic black cabbage seeds
Organic black cabbage seeds to germinate, in dyopack of 300g
Organic black cabbage seeds to germinate, in pack of 300g
Very easy to grow, the black cabbage is in reality an ancient variety of kale: its sprouted seeds are a real concentrate of energy, which will enhance your soups, salads and smoothies!
Soaking: 12 hours
Germination: 5 days
- They are full of magnesium and potassium, but also A, B1, B2, C, E, and K vitamins.
- Rich in glucosinolates and isothiocyanates with a powerful antioxidant action, they contribute to the reduction of cholesterol and the risks of cardiovascular diseases.
- The black cabbage is a great detoxifier and protector of the liver and the heart. Studies on rodents have proven the capacity of this sprouted seeds variety to eliminate toxins and toxic substances, to reduce the level of fat and support weight loss.
- Thanks to their high fiber content, they promote good digestion.
- Rich in iron and anti-oxidants, the seeds of black cabbage provide good cell renewal and the integrity of the immune system.
- Packaging: doypack of 300g
- DMD: 3 years after the date of production
- Delivery: everywhere except Overseas Departments and Territories
Ces produits pourraient vous intéresser
Be the first to ask a question about this product!