Organic unpeeled buckwheat seeds
Organic unpeeled buckwheat seeds to germinate, in doypack of 500g or bag of 5kgs
Organic unpeeled buckwheat seeds to germinate
In doypack of 500g or bag of 5kgs
Known as “black wheat”, buckwheat is not a cereal in the botanical sense of the term, although its use is related to it, in particular because it does not contain gluten.
This buckwheat is not peeled and is intended for the production of young shoots in trays with the Easygreen or on "canteen" trays with potting soil. The production in jars is not possible: these seeds are intended to obtain young shoots and not germinated seeds.
The green buckwheat sprouts regularly provide a tasty salad that is much more nutritious than a classic salad.
Soaking: 4 hours. Peeled buckwheat produces a gooey pectin on rinse, making it difficult to germinate, but success is guaranteed with the Easygreen!
Germination: The hulls come off from the 10th day, as for the sunflower. At this point, the trays can be taken out of the sprouter for a day or two if all the hulls have not fallen off.
• Buckwheat is classified among the plant foods with the highest nutritional values. It is highly prized as a source of protein (12%) and contains all 8 essential amino acids.
• It is a powerful remineralizer with in particular a lot of potassium and little sodium.
• Its glycemic index is low, and it has a cholesterol-lowering effect.
• Rich in polyphenols (phenolic acids, flavonoids, etc.), it has anti-inflammatory properties and ensures good blood flow thanks to its rutin supply.
• It is also a prebiotic which promotes the growth of good intestinal bacteria.