Organic Rapini Broccoli seeds
Organic rapini broccoli seeds to germinate, in dyopack of 400g
Organic rapini broccoli seeds to germinate, in pack of 400g
Organic rapini broccoli seeds to germinate in 400g - Delivery everywhere except DOM-TOM
The Chinese broccoli, also called "broccoli rabe" or "rapini" is a very old cabbage variety from Italy, which travelled to China. The vegetable is still used in many traditional dishes, as well as in Portugal and Spain. Sweet and slightly bitter, its sprouted seeds remind the flavor of the nuts. This variety has the combined qualities of broccoli and mustard!
Soaking: 12 hours
Germination: 4 days
- Excellent digestive tonic, it will stimulate stomach, liver and intestines. It is also an excellent detoxifier for the liver and pulmonary drainer.
- It is particularly rich in A, B9, C, K vitamins, iron, zinc, calcium, potassium, and magnesium.
- Its fiber content helps to fill in the munchies and reduce the level of sugar in the blood. It also has antibacterial virtues on the digestive sphere.
- It has a large quantity of anti-oxidants, especially protective of the cardiovascular system.
- As all the sprouted seeds, it contributes to a better nutrients absorption!