Organic mustard seeds
Mustard seeds to germinate, in doypack of 300g
Organic mustard seeds to Germinate
Mucilaginous seeds, available in doypack of 300g - Delivery everywhere except DOM-TOM
Mustard seed is a seed with very complete properties. Rich in calcium, sulfur, phosphorus, potassium and iron, it also contains A, B1, B2 and C vitamins. Stronger flavor of the Brassicaceae family, its taste is reminiscent of radish or horseradish and will perfectly enhance your dishes or salads.
CAUTION: Mustard seeds are mucilaginous seeds and cannot germinate directly on an airtight flat surface. They require a substrate, and cannot germinate properly in the absence of the germination medium which stabilizes the gel they produce. Biovie has developed small hemp germination mats specifically intended for the germination of mucilaginous seeds in the Easygreen automatic sprouter.
Soaking: 2 hours
Germination: 6 days
• Peptic, antiseptic and carminative properties: stimulates the stomach and hinders digestive fermentations.
• Allows good circulation of enzymes such as glutathione peroxidase and superoxide dismutase, resulting in the general strengthening of the body's immune barriers.
• Respiratory decongestant, mustard will promote the evacuation of mucus in the event of a cold or the flu.
• Its purifying properties help eliminate toxins and toxins from the body.
• Beneficial in case of skin diseases (dermatitis, psoriasis), inflammatory and autoimmune pathologies.
• The isothyocyanates it contains have proven protective properties in the case of cancers (colon, bladder, intestines).
• They are warm seeds, particularly suitable slender and nervous types profiles.
Ces produits pourraient vous intéresser