Organic red clover seeds
Red clover seeds to germinate, in doypack of 400g or bag of 5kgs
Crimson red clover seeds to germinate, in recyclable or reusable can
Trifolium Alexandrinum in packaging of 400g or bag of 5kgs - Delivery everywhere except DOM-TOM
Used in traditional Chinese and Russian medicine, red clover has a sweet and fresh flavor very similar to the alfalfa one. Like this one, it is very quick to germinate! Red clover is one of the richest in vitamins (A, B, C, E) and minerals. Germination further promotes the good assimilation of calcium and magnesium, which contribute to nervous and digestive balance. It also contains all 8 essential amino acids.
Soaking : 6 hours
Germination : 5 days
Red clover is currently the subject of numerous studies around the world for its many properties:
• Alkalizing and remineralizing, it helps restore digestive and hormonal balance. It will be particularly useful in the event of fatigue, convalescence or immune deficiency, as well as for athletes, whose tissues tend to acidify.
• Excellent general detoxifier, it particularly cleanses and strengthens the liver and pancreas.
• It is also a pulmonary drainer with antitussive properties.
• Antispasmodic for the nervous system, it has sedative properties.
• It helps stabilize blood sugar, and helps prevent and support heart disease. Indeed, it is proven that its consumption leads to a drop in so-called "bad" cholesterol (LDL) and an increase in "good" cholesterol (HDL).
• Its estrogen-like isoflavones are of great help in the discomfort caused by menopause.
• These same isoflavones delay the aging of the skin, fight against osteoporosis and have an anti-cancer effect.