Dehydrated curly wakame seaweed
Curly wakame seaweed, large pieces dehydrated at low temperature, 1kg
Curly wakame seaweed in special salad and dish format
Dehydrated algae at low temperature in1kg.
In partnership with BRETALG, this Ecocert-certified wakame is hand-picked and dried at low temperature (40°) to preserve all its benefits. We offer you a new format: large curly pieces that triple in volume when you rehydrate them. This allows you to use wakame as a base for your salads, dishes and side dishes, just like fresh wakame.
Its taste is quite mild, with a slightly smoky flavor and its texture, once rehydrated, is firm and pleasant.
Recipe idea for spring/summer:
- 25 g of wakame
- 50 g of parsley
- 1 handful of sprouted mustard or clover seeds
- 3 tomatoes
- 1/2 cucumber
- 1/2 bell pepper
- 1 lemon
- Flaxseed oil or sesame oil
- 1/2 glass of marine plasma
- 1 garlic clove
Cut the vegetables and the garlic, taking care to keep their water. Mix all ingredients. Let the salad swell for at least 2 hours so that the wakame rehydrate and gain volume.
Wakame is very rich in nutrients; it contains :
- vitamins: A, B1, B3, B6, B12, B2, B9 and K (like all seaweeds), B5 (pantothenic acid)
- especially soluble fibers (40% fiber)
- trace elements: calcium 1002mg/100g (wakame is ten times richer in calcium than milk); it is an excellent source of magnesium, potassium, iron, copper, manganese, phosphorus, iodine, zinc.
- fatty acids like omega-3
- antioxidants and in particular fucoxanthin, a carotenoid pigment which gives it its brownish color
- phytosterols, compounds that chemically resemble cholesterol and prevent the body from absorbing it.
Significant advantage: wakame is low in calories and a source of protein, its energy value is 184 calories per 100 grams (14 g of protein, 2.5 g of fat, 5.7 g of carbohydrates and 41 g of fiber)
BRETALG has selected a supplier capable of providing the same quality as what they produce themselves in Brittany. Same type of harvest, same analyses, same state of mind around seaweed and food.
However BRETALG does not have the necessary equipment to make these curly wakame in large pieces as we wanted, no one else has this know-how in Europe. Seaweed comes from the country that has cultivated, valued and used it for the longest time in cooking: China. They have the ancestral know-how, carry out very rigorous controls and have the advanced techniques to treat the algae with the gentleness they require.
- Packaging: resealable kraft packaging
- DMD: 2 years after the date of production
- Storage: in a dry place away from light
Ces produits pourraient vous intéresser
Be the first to ask a question about this product!