- Online only
Organic sliced ginger - dried at low temperature
Dried sliced ginger, raw and organic quality, 200 g
Sliced dried ginger from organic farming
Ginger is a rhizome of the Zingiberaceae family, used mainly in cooking for its pungent, invigorating, lemony and typical flavor, it has also been used in traditional alternative medicine for more than 5000 years - especially in Asia. It is used in the composition of many spice blends and is now widely used in our European culinary world.
We offer this organic ginger in "slices" format:
this unique format enables the aromas to be preserved longer than with powdered ginger. You can grind it at the very last moment and enjoy the freshness and power of its aroma instantly. Slices can also be infused, in a cup of hot water such as in a sauce or broth, in oil, etc. You can then reuse them: it's much more practical than with powder!
The ginger is dried at low temperature (40°C) so as not to lose any of its properties.
Cultivated mainly in China and Asia, our ginger comes from the island of Madagascar.
• Fights nausea: whether during pregnancy, for people suffering from motion sickness and even after a medical operation, ginger can effectively reduce vomiting.
• Reduces digestive disorders: it promotes and accelerates digestion, helping sluggish transits and relieving indigestion along the way. It cleanses the liver and makes the gallbladder work, ginger is a real ally of your digestive system.
• Anti-inflammatory and painkiller: its anti-inflammatory compound mainly helps to soothe the pain associated with this inflammation. It is indicated in the case of painful periods, to relieve cramps and headaches (study here).
Ginger is well known for relieving sore throats and coughs, a slice in a honey herbal tea with a few drops of lemon is the essential grandmother's remedy!
• Aphrodisiac: ginger is used in the oldest traditions to increase the libido. The fire it brings invigorates all the limbs and kindles desire. It could also increase sperm production and protect male fertility.
• Tones, strengthens, stimulates: its heat stimulates the body, it gives a boost in case of temporary fatigue and will boost our immune defences. Its powerful antioxidant effect strengthens the cells of our body and fights against the harmful effects of oxidative stress.
Floribis is an agri-food company founded in 2000, market leader in the production, processing and export of vanilla pods and essential oils in particular.
Since its creation, Floribis has strived to engage in win-win cooperation with local communities in the Sava region of Madagascar. Its processing plant is located 3 km from Vohémar in the northeast of the island. Floribis is the largest employer in the town of Vohémar and a major player in the life of farmers' associations. It combines traditional know-how with the most advanced technologies for a 100% natural and organic production.
Eco-responsible organization: Floribis integrates environmental impacts into its decision-making criteria and in all of its processes. Floribis undertakes to:
- be self-sufficient in energy
- reduce polluting energy consumption
- protect primary forests: a project to restore the ecosystem has been initiated in the Fanambana forest in partnership with the Water and Forest Service -> conservation and planting of slow-growing trees, forest guards, retraining of loggers, etc.
- DMD: 36 months (3 years) after the date of production
- Packaging: kraft bag
- Storage: at room temperature, in a cool, dry place. Close the bag tightly or place them in an airtight container to limit humidity and the loss of aromas.
Ces produits pourraient vous intéresser