Organic wild black peppercorns
Wild and organic "Voatsiperifery" black peppercorns, 200 g
Wild black pepper from organic farming
Voatsiperifery black pepper is THE emblematic pepper of Madagascar. In Malagasy, "voa" means fruit, while "tsiperifery" evokes the vine Piper borbonense, the family from which this pepper comes. It is particularly aromatic and not very spicy. Its aromas are quite unique: floral and woody lingering in the mouth, they give way to a more fruity freshness.
You can use it whole, infused, ground, it goes very well with sweet and savory dishes, especially with honey-based dishes. It gives character to your sauces and your steamed vegetables, it can be used as a "topping" and gives heat to your salads. With its mild spiciness, it sublimates a fruit salad or a chocolate preparation. Try it and let yourself be carried away on a taste journey with amazing aromas...
This small bay develops in the sun, at the top of vines that can reach up to 20m high! This is what makes its harvest risky and therefore precious. This black pepper is wild (there is no cultivation), it is harvested by hand in its natural environment and then dried to concentrate all its aromas.
The properties of pepper in general:
• Digestive disorders: pepper stimulates the receptors of the taste buds on the tongue, this will trigger the production of gastric juices in the stomach and in particular of hydrochloric acid, which participates and improves the digestion of food. It also stimulates the production of digestive enzymes by the pancreas. As a result, there is a decrease in harmful effects such as nausea, bloating, flatulence, indigestion or constipation.
In addition, pepper contains piperine which increases saliva production.
• Antidepressant: the piperine in pepper stimulates the production of serotonin and endorphin in the brain. These molecules called "happiness molecules" regulate our sense of well-being and their absence creates depression, fatigue, anxiety or insomnia. Without being a drug, pepper can participate in the proper regulation of its neurotransmitters.
• Aphrodisiac: and yes pepper was already mentioned in the Kamasutra as a sexual stimulant for men! Its active ingredient, piperine, stimulates blood flow throughout the body - including the penis - which can promote erections. Studies conducted on rats show an increase in libido in males fed with black pepper: all the effects come together to increase desire and improve your lovemaking ;)
• Anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial: pepper is traditionally used in holistic alternative medicine to counter the inconvenience of arthritis but also to calm coughs and colds. It decongests and disinfects.
• Supports drug intake: piperine has been shown to influence the intestinal wall and increase its absorption capacity. Thus the bioavailability of drugs (natural and synthetic) is higher and therefore their effectiveness increased.
• Multiply its effects with turmeric! It is the ideal combo to fight against inflammation, pain, bacteria and infections. Pepper increases the absorption of curcumin by the body and acts in synergy to reveal the potential of these 2 spices with excellent nutritional properties.
Floribis is an agri-food company founded in 2000, market leader in the production, processing and export of vanilla pods and essential oils in particular.
Since its creation, Floribis has strived to engage in win-win cooperation with local communities in the Sava region of Madagascar. Its processing plant is located 3 km from Vohémar in the northeast of the island. Floribis is the largest employer in the town of Vohémar and a major player in the life of farmers' associations. It combines traditional know-how with the most advanced technologies for a 100% natural and organic production.
Eco-responsible organization: Floribis integrates environmental impacts into its decision-making criteria and in all of its processes. Floribis undertakes to:
- be self-sufficient in energy
- reduce polluting energy consumption
- protect primary forests: a project to restore the ecosystem has been initiated in the Fanambana forest in partnership with the Water and Forest Service -> conservation and planting of slow-growing trees, forest guards, retraining of loggers, etc.
- DMD: 36 months (3 years) after the date of production
- Packaging: kraft bag
- Storage: at room temperature, in a cool, dry place. Close the bag tightly or place them in an airtight container to limit humidity and the loss of aromas.
Ces produits pourraient vous intéresser
Be the first to ask a question about this product!