Non-heated Montmorillonite Clay of Mt Ventoux
Non-heated green Montmorillonite clay, bag of 1kg
We use clay for over twenty years with our six children and we discovered Les Argiles du Soleil (The Clays of the Sun) a few years ago, they are part of our family and travel first-aid kit. We decided to list and provide you with these clays, which are really the top-level quality in France and maybe in the world because we are particularly well positioned in France for clays. This small company located in Mons (Gard) works only with clays of the Vaucluse and the Drôme, and provides clays, which are dried in the sun without any thermal intervention, of absolutely exceptional quality. Les Argiles du Soleil are exported worldwide and are recommended by Dr Jade Allegre, a naturopathic doctor, who is really the French specialist of clay. Find a summary of her thesis of Medicine about the use of clay internally on her website, or her full thesis.
Les Argiles du Soleil stand out of the clays that are found traditionnally on the market and in the pharmacy because they are:
- raw without processing
- non-heated, simply dried in the sun
- not tested on animals
They thus retain all their natural properties and their surface exchange.
Environmental and social commitments of Les Argiles du Soleil:
- Full sorting of all our waste (paper, cardboard, plastic, vegetable matter, etc.)
- Reduction of waste at the root with re-use of packaging and labelling that are transformed into wedges for the packing of orders
- All the clays are French, and dried in the sun, therefore, no mechanical process come into play (Vaucluse, and Drôme, therefore, we reduce the environmental supply impacts and fa-vour local employement).
- For all office supplies and ink, we support in priority sustainable and recycled industries.
- Establishment of a partnership for the products packaging with French suppliers
- We promote the employement of people living in close proximity in order to maximize the well-being of employees (no long travels to come to work) and to reduce the discharge of CO2 by offering carpooling
- Non-existence of wage gap between men and women
- Time planning to support external activities (leisure, work, external, family, etc.) of everyone
The health-related information presented in the videos below are based on the experience and research of the authors. The authors of these videos do not provide medical advice or prescribe the use of any technique as a medical treatment. We disclaim all responsibility for the personal or collec-tive consequences relating to the use of the information contained in these videos:
The Montmorillonite is a green clay variety from volcanic origin of the smectites family. Its name comes from Montmorillon, a village located in Vienna, where deposit was discovered in 1847.
Of a rare purity, its qualities and its best features are superior to any other green clay. Its has a particularly high concentration in silica (8 atoms of silicon per sheet), but also in potassium, magnesium, iron and manganese. This richness in trace elements and mineral salts, and its neutral pH makes it a clay of choice to decongest, heal and remineralize.
The Montmorillonite is less absorbent than the Illite, but much more adsorbent and remineralizing: it means that it especially holds gases and toxins back to its surface in the manner of a band-aid, stimulating self-healing by ions exchange.
Some examples of use:
Homemade shampoos and shower gels
Combination to oily skin care (add a little bit of clay to aloe vera gel to make a facial treatment)
Care for oily hair (add a little bit of clay to your shampoo)
As a natural bandage to close the wound and accelerate the healing process
As cataplasms : muscle and joint pains, blows, bumps, sprains, burns, insect bites, migraine headaches, abdominal pain...
In the toothpaste for the buccal health and a better integration of the orthodontics implants
Anecdote: NASA mentioned the presence of Montmorillonite clay on Mars! A team of researchers thus insist that clay could be the catalyst for life on Earth to the level of nucleic acids [M. F. Alder-sley et al., 2011].
Ces produits pourraient vous intéresser