Card game - What's Happiness For You? - Julien Perron
Card game "What's Happiness For You?", for 2 to 8 players, as a couple, as a family, at work...
Board game for the discovery of oneself and others
More than 10,000 copies sold in less than a year!
Do you want to get to know yourself and the people around you better? This game is made for you!
Happiness is something that has to be learned. This game offers you practical tools and invites you to integrate them into your daily life.
- Composed of missions, challenges and sharing moments, this game will help you get to know yourself and those around you better thanks to practical tools and advice that you can apply immediately in your daily life.
- After more than 2 years of preparation and a fundraising campaign, the new card game inspired by the movie "What's Happiness For You?" seen by more than 2 million spectators is the PERFECT GAME for discovering with family or friends what happiness is!
- For All Ages - From 7 to 99 years old and from 2 to 8 players, the game "What's Happiness For You?" is both fun and extremely useful for anyone who wants to break down the barriers of their personality. A game lasts between 30 and 90 minutes, pure happiness to share in all circumstances.
- A great tool for pros - At work and at school, this game will be your new favorite tool for spreading happiness, bonding, laughing, knowing yourself and others.
- MADE IN FRANCE - Your future board game consists of 168 cards, a rulebook, a dice and a 28-page “Recipe for happiness” booklet for taking notes. Everything has been designed and manufactured in France in an eco-responsible manner.
Game presentation in video:
About the creator, Julien Peron
Julien Peron, it's Mister Happiness! He sows little seeds of happiness in his path, and he helps them to germinate and grow.
Multi-hats, he is at the origin of:
- the Festival pour l'école de la vie,
- the Congress for Innovation in Education,
- the cycling, yoga and meditation stays.
Julien Peron is also the founder of the companies Neo-bienêtre - a communication agency entirely dedicated to well-being therapists since 2003, and Neorizons - the first network bringing together travel agencies and accommodation in the field of well-being and eco-responsibility. He is also an international speaker.
Humanist and passionate about travel since his teenage years, he is the director and producer of the documentary "What's Happiness For You?" released in 2017: 4 years of directing and filming during which he interviewed 1,500 people, crossed 25 countries alone and traveled 800,000 km! The objective of the documentary is in line with the card game: "to raise awareness and sow the seeds of happiness." A film that we can only recommend!
He also participated in a TEDx "Education for Life" conference in 2018 in Narbonne.
Ces produits pourraient vous intéresser