Organic radish seeds to sprout
Organic radish seeds, available in doypack of 500g
Radish is one of the easiest seeds to germinate. It will enhance your salads, sauces and vegetables to perfection!
Soaking: 12 hours
Germination: 5 days
• Radish seeds stimulate digestion, in particular promoting the secretion of gastric juices.
• Rich in vitamins (A, B, C) and minerals (calcium, iron, zinc, potassium, magnesium, phosphorus), they contribute to the proper functioning of the immune and nervous systems.
• The sulfur they contain helps detoxify the liver and drain the kidneys. It also ensures good skin health (hydration, reduction of redness).
• This sulfur also gives it decongestant virtues of the respiratory sphere, very useful in case of colds, blocked nose or throats. It also has an antipyretic effect (it fights fever).
• Radish contains a unique molecule, indole-3-carbinole, which has powerful detoxifying and antiseptic properties, especially for our kidneys and urinary tract (cystitis).