Easygreen Light automatic sprouter
Including €0.05 for ecotax (not impacted by the discount)
New Easygreen Light automatic sprouter: all your sprouted seeds easily and more quickly than with a classic sprouter, even in your absence. 2-year warranty.
Dimensions : 56*43*15 cm
Lighter, can be fully dismantled, fully washable in the dishwasher or manually, more economical and more efficient water mister, direct access to the seeds.
Be careful, the manual is in French and doesn’t comes with the sprouter, it has to be downloaded here. You can also find the Set up Guide in the Attachments part of this page.
The Easygreen comes ready to run with 5 rectangular trays with self-draining grooves.
Full Description of the package :
- 1x Germoir EasyGreen™
- 1x lid
- 1x fog machine
- 1x air filter
- 1x vinyl draining tube
- 1x English instructions
- 1x timer
- 5x medium trays
- 2x water tank caps
- 1x external draining cap
- 1x draining connector
The testimonials received on the sprouter and the germinated seeds match on certain points :
The Easygreen sprouter ensures moisture maintenance within the growth enclosure and the regular misting and ventilation of the seeds insuring an unequalled freshness compared to a manual sprouter. No other sprouter ensures the seeds aeration and the heat evacuation related to the growth phenomenon.
The programming is accomplished with a mechanical timer, which ensures between 5 to 8 daily cycles of nebulization for 15 to 20 minutes. In total, it represents a daily water consumption of 2 to 3 litres, well below the water quantities used to rinse manually the same amount of seeds. Consumption of the operating device : 2 to 3 hours per 24 hours is 18 watts.
The use of your sprouter is equivalent to :
- monitoring the water level in the tank. Knowing that, in case of neglect, the mist will continue to operate without damage, it will ensure the ventilation only. This surveillance can be eliminated by installing an automatic filling system.
- consume the seeds, which have germinated and replace them with dry seeds
- clean your Easygreen once a week using a soft cloth, and 2 or 3 times per year a more thorough cleaning. It should be noted that the Easygreen has a cycle of automatic cleaning that it is possible to implement with the help of "crystal" white vinegar.
General operation principle
The water contained in the 5 liters tank is sucked by a venturi effect, which will have an energizing and oxygenating effect (see video above).
The "fresh" water will then be mixed to a stream of filtered air, and the fog thus generated will be sprayed to the surface of the seeds arranged in the growth compartment. The residual water is collected at the front of the device and is not put back in circulation. The rinsed water is charged of enzymes inhibitors, that's why it is important to discarded it.
Advantages of the Easygreen :
- no more seeds soaking, no more irrigation, the monitoring is reduced to the minimum, even nearly zero if you use the automatic filling system.
- it is possible to grow some seeds, which are difficult to succeed in a manual sprouter: unpeeled sunflower seeds, unpeeled buckwheat, etc.
- Easygreen Light sprouter continues to operate during absences, vacations, travels: there is no more interruptions in the production of your sprouted seeds.
- this machine has been designed to start easily the daily production of sprouted seeds, you just have to replace the consumed seeds, and put the tray back into place.
- all the seeds benefit from a perfectly clean and pure water, which is not the case with other automatic sprouters, which "recycle" the water and the enzyme inhibitors.
- the water consumption is reasonable : 2 to 3 liters per day by choosing 8 daily cycles.
- The Easygreen has been the subject of many improvements since its creation, making it very efficient and economical to use. Biovie imports it for the last 5 years and has a serious experience in advices and after-sales service inquiries.
|.||To buy Easygreen
Easygreen is sold for 20 years in 32 countries around the world, including in a scientific station located in Antartica. It is probably the best sprouter existing in the world.
By purchasing the Easygreen, you realize an important step to improve the quality of your diet daily, you will eat food produced in your own kitchen, of an unequalled freshness and vitality.
Comparative Easygreen & other automatic sprouters:
Other more economic sprouters exists on the French and European market. Easygreen Light makes the difference on five key points, which will influence the success of your sprouted seeds. If you are planning to buy another system, inform yourself on these points:
- The Easygreen does not use a fragile pump working under pressure but a water mister sucking the water through a natural movement in spiral (see video below), thereby improving the subtle quality of the water. Water mister's engine (18 watts) is placed well above the tank and so, doesn’t warm the water contained in it by contact. Moreover, the misting principle lowers the water temperature if it is high, which enables to refresh the seeds. The more the water is warm or hot, the more the growth of mold, mildew or rot is favored.
- The Easygreen uses fresh water for each watering and not recycled water. The seeds release enzyme inhibitors during germination and it is essential that these undesirable substances can be evacuated and not put back in circulation.
- Sprouted seeds are aerated 6 to 8 times per day. The seeds ventilation is a fundamental point, it enables them to breathe in the best conditions and to evacuate the heat generated by the germination process. The lack of ventilation encourages the appearance of mold.
- The Easygreen has an automatic cleaning system of the enclosure
- The sprouted seeds roots remain enclosed in removable, easy to clean trays, and don't come sneaking in unforeseen places.
The main features of the Easygreen in 9 points
1. The seeds produce heat during germination. They need to be ventilated and refreshed to avoid the development of mold or bacteria. EasyGreen uses a patented technology which allows the application of fresh air and water droplets on the surface of seeds, thus ensuring their ventilation and watering. In reality, the seeds require little water but large quantities of air. The traditional sprouters bring a lot of water, but do not enable a regular renewal of the air in the growth enclosure.
2. The growth inhibitors present in the seeds are substances of natural defense against diseases and insects. These inhibitors are released into the water when the seeds are watered. If you re-use this water, you re-water your seeds with inhibitors. EasyGreen uses a water that is clean, energized and fresh. It is important to have in mind that your sprouted seeds contain 80% water. In this respect, it is important to use a water of quality. Any rinse water used by the EasyGreen is permanently drained out of the sprouter and does not serve anymore.
3. To control the humidity is essential for the strength of your sprouted seeds. EasyGreen uses a timer of 96 positions, which enables the user to adjust with subtlety its sprouter according to the local climate.
4. The EasyGreen tank enables people who wish, to add organic nutritional solutions, such as kelp algae liquid for example, at the end of growth of the wheatgrass, when the root web of the seeds is sufficiently developed. You can choose to grow your wheatgrass with or without support.
5. The tank may also periodically receives solutions like crystal vinegar or hydrogen peroxide for a complete, automatically made cleaning and disinfection.
6. The classic sprouters often require a pre-soaking of the seeds. With the EasyGreen, just drop your dried seeds on the trays, the sprouter takes care of everything: soaking, rinsing, misting, oxygenating, ventilation and rinse water draining are made in a simple and automatic manner.
7. Easygreen uses a technology of water dynamization and oxygenation by conducting necessary water samples by a venturi effect. The water rises in a funnel-shaped, hyperbolic chimney by forming a vortex. Beyond the qualitative aspect, this process, combined with the fineness of the mist (droplets of 6 microns) ensure a faster germination of 15% to 40% compared to the conventional methods.
8. The trays can receive a substrate if you wish, for your wheat grass or sunflower crops for example.
9. Easygreen is versatile and enables you to germinate seeds, young sprouts, barley or wheat grass.
Here is a personal comparison. The same seeds were arranged on the same day, in the same room and under the same conditions in:
- right image: a manual "classic" sprouter, which was rinsed two times per day by hand for 3 days
- left image: the Easygreen, which water and rinse the seeds 8 times per day with dynamized water
It is only a result concerning the growth speed, the taste and the freshness do not appear yet on the screen!
The Easygreen sprouters equip the new modules of the scientific station of the British Antarctic Suvey in Antarctica and thus provide daily fresh food to the researchers.
Photo : Copyright Richard Burt
The Easygreen enables you to produce at home food of an unequalled freshness, vitality and nutritional richness, quickly, without transport and at low-cost. For optimal health, prefer raw food to supplements!
Biovie is producer of the Easygreen
for the world and in exclusivity for France
Electricity consumption: 18 watts during 1h30 to 2h/day
Average dimensions : 43 * 56 * 18 cm
With regard to the principle of water dynamization by vortex (whirlpool) used by the Easygreen, you can watch this video "the Masters of water" (2/2), broadcasted on ARTE tv channel, which refers to the work of the scientist Victor Schauberger: