Leave us a message
Pack of 6 raw and organic vegetables wraps, 190g
Perfect for picnics or meals on the go, these raw wraps are used as classic wraps, color and taste in addition! Their rectangular shape is very easy to garnish and enables you to give free rein to your creativity (roll, triangle, "mille-feuille"...). They are perfect for people in a hurry or who do not have a dehydrator at home.
Gluten-free and vegan, they are composed only of raw vegetables and spices mashed in a blender, then slowly dehydrated at 40°C for 15 hours. They are suitable for everyone, young and old, whatever their diet.
The wrap is soft and foldable, from the same consistency than a pancake. It is well resistant to the preparations' moisture you can put inside it, and therefore can be prepared in advance, it will not break on the way.
They are an easy meal to prepare and enable you to eat a wide variety of vegetables, including sprouted seeds.
They are multi-purpose. For an original appetizer: cut the roll into 2cm slices, prick a toothpick to hold it and you get colorful bites to nibble.
Cut your favorite vegetables into sticks.
Spread the wrap sauce for example a hummus, a guacamole or a curry almond cream.
Fill in the wraps with salad and sprouted seeds as well as your vegetable sticks.
Roll. Enjoy!Everything is possible (depending on the season): young shoots, pumpkin, rutabaga, black radish, white radish, red beet, cucumber, artichoke, horseradish, cabbage, mushrooms, onions, seaweed, pumpkin, sunflower seeds ...
• These wraps are the result of the fusion between fast food and living food. Unlike classic wraps, they are gluten-free, vegan and bake-free: they are super nutritious. Their fiber and protein contents are higher than commercial wheat wraps.
• Rich in taste and colorful, they are a very easy way to incorporate raw vegetables into your meals. Especially for children, these "hidden vegetables" will delight their taste buds in a playful way.
Version Crue is an artisanal company from Nouvelle-Aquitaine, which manufactures its dehydrated products with vegetables and fruits grown within a radius of 15 km around their workshop. Committed to reintegration, eating better, for the planet and deeply human, it is a company that gains to be known.
We met Version Crue's team in April 2020, and we were immediately seduced by the quality and authenticity of their products and especially their wraps. Their video accurately describes their social and environmental involvement, and we support them!
- Packaging: resealable kraft bag
- DDM: 6 months after the date of production
- Liste des ingrédients: Eauriginelle (dynamized and energized) filtered water, beetroots*, Deglet Nour dates*, golden flax seeds*, onions*, tamari* (water, soy beans*, sea salt, alcohol*, aspergillus oryzae), spices mix* (paprika*, cumin*, tomato*, oregano*, coriander*, onion*, garlic*, chili*)
*ingredients from organic farming.
- Storage: closed bags can be stored for up to 12 months in a cool, dry place, away from heat and humidity.
Ces produits pourraient vous intéresser