Leave us a message
Pack of 6 raw and organic fruit wraps, 190g
Perfect for picnics or meals on the go, these raw wraps are used as classic wraps, color and taste in addition! Their rectangular shape is very easy to garnish and enables you to give free rein to your creativity (roll, triangle, "mille-feuille"...). They are perfect for people in a hurry or who do not have a dehydrator at home.
Gluten-free and vegan, they are composed only of raw vegetables and spices mashed in a blender, then slowly dehydrated at 40°C for 15 hours. They are suitable for everyone, young and old, whatever their diet.
These wraps are soft and foldable, from the same consistency than a pancake. They are well resistant to the preparations' moisture you can put inside them, and therefore can be prepared in advance, they will not break on the way.
They are an easy to prepare and healthy snack, they enable to eat more fruits very easily and in a fun way.
They are multi-uses. Spread with crupote, crufiture, spread, fresh fruit, honey, oilseed puree or simply plain.
For an original dessert: prepare a cream made from fresh coconut flesh and cut pears into pieces (or other fruit depending on the season). Spread the cream over the wrap, leaving a free strip on the longest edge of the wrap. As for a maki, place the fresh fruit lengthwise on the edge that is covered with cream. Roll tightly, starting from the edge with the fruits.
Cut the roll into 2-3 cm sections.
Plant a toothpick in each small bite. Enjoy!
• These wraps are the result of the fusion between fast food and living food. Unlike classic pancakes/wraps, they are gluten-free, vegan and bake-free so they are super nutritious. Their fiber and protein contents are higher than commercial wheat pancakes or wraps.
• Rich in taste and colorful, they are a very easy way to incorporate raw fruit into your desserts. Especially for children, these "hidden fruits" will delight their taste buds in a playful way.
The cocoa beans used for these wraps are of the Criollo variety. One of the rarest and most appreciated by the great chocolate makers for its exceptional quality and taste. The beans do not go through any roasting or baking treatment.
Version Crue is an artisanal company from Nouvelle-Aquitaine, which manufactures its dehydrated products with vegetables and fruits grown within a radius of 15 km around their workshop. Committed to reintegration, eating better, for the planet and deeply human, it is a company that gains to be known.
We met Version Crue's team in April 2020, and we were immediately seduced by the quality and authenticity of their products and especially their wraps. Their video accurately describes their social and environmental involvement, and we support them!
- Packaging: resealable kraft bag
- DMD: 6 months after the date of production
- Ingredients: natural mineral water source Montcalm, pears*, Deglet Nour dates*, golden flax seeds*, lemon juice*, raw Criollo cocoa powder*
* Ingredients from EU and non-EU organic farming
- Storage: closed bags can be stored for up to 12 months in a cool, dry place, away from heat and humidity.
Ces produits pourraient vous intéresser